What our customers say
“Easy, quick, simple, and I’m back on the road!”
— Casandra E.
Switch and save.
Sound easy? It is. Drivers who switched to Esurance saved an average of $462.** In fact, we literally have a Switch & Save® discount — just for switching to us.
Our DriveSense® mobile app gives you a discount based on how you drive. Drive safe. Save money. It makes sense.
Buying more than one policy from the same insurer is called bundling. When you bundle your home and car insurance with Esurance, you could save up to 10% from the get-go. Not too shabby.
Saving means comparing. And you can do all the comparing you need in minutes.
Snap a few photos of the damage. Get your claim settled in two shakes. Talk about easy.***
Pay a bill. Update coverage. Add a car. Make a claim. What can’t you do with our mobile app?
Feel good about your car insurance.
Go ahead! Get your quote to see how simple and painless car insurance can really be.
or call 1-800-378-7262
Or call 1-800-378-7262 and let us help you out.
Questions? We’ve got answers.
Window shopping’s a great way to find affordable car insurance. Figure out which coverages you want beforehand. Then make sure each quote includes the same coverages and limits. This’ll give you a better apples to apples comparison.
You could also lower insurance costs by reducing your coverage limits and increasing your deductibles. Just know that a higher deductible typically means you pay more out of pocket for a claim.
Also, say your auto policy only satisfies your state’s minimum liability requirements. Your car insurance in this case might be on the cheap side. But it wouldn’t account for collision damage to your car. Nor would it step in if your ride was ever vandalized. Your wallet would be feeling it and we don’t want that.
In other words, “cheap” doesn’t always translate to the “best” car insurance.
Truth is, car insurance varies.
Auto insurers mull over many factors to calculate your premium. Your car’s year, make, and model. Where you live. Your driving record. Your insurance history, insurance-based credit score, and more.
Read up on some of the most important contributors to your car insurance premium.
That there’s a “best time” of year to buy auto insurance is a common myth. But, like the 16th century adage goes, “There’s no time like the present.”
Have a gander at all the reasons why the best time to secure auto insurance coverage is right now.
Car insurance companies look at a number of different things when it comes to rates. Here are a few biggies:
- Driving record. If you don’t have accidents and tickets on your record, you pay less for car insurance. Simply put, the safer you drive the more you could save.
- Where you live. Rates vary state to state. Even by ZIP code. So if you live in a densely-packed city with lots of traffic and lots of car thieves, then you might pay more than if you lived in the good ol’ burbs.
- Age. Older drivers tend to pay less for insurance than younger drivers. Because with age comes experience … and better judgment.
- Marriage status. Married or partnered? Depending on your state, you might see a lower premium than your single friends. Why? According to math, folks who’ve tied the knot are less likely to cause a collision. Go figure.
- Gender. Accidents, speeding, DUI convictions … women get less of them. Which’s why, in some states, they tend to pay less for insurance.
Read up on some of the most important variables that go into your car insurance premium.