Spread the love
How many of you are going to plant a garden this year? If you have kids helping you it is sometimes hard for them to know how far to space the plants or seeds. Here is a quick tip… use a muffin pan to create perfectly spaced holes to plant your garden seeds and plants in. Of course always read the package for spacing guides. You can use muffin tins, mini muffin tins, large muffin tins for different spacing options. They often have muffin tins at the dollar store, you might check there as well.
Please note this works best on freshly tilled soil, that is nice and aerated, soil that is rocky, hard or has a lot of clay in it might not work to well.
All New Square Foot Gardening, Second Edition: The Revolutionary Way to Grow More In Less Space
Fiskars 7067 3-Piece Softouch Garden Tool Set
Toysmith Kid’s Big Tool Set
- Set includes: garden rake, spade, how and leaf rake
- Real metal tools for little hand
- 27.5-Inch solid wood handles
- Leather strap for hanging
- A great way for young gardeners to help in the yard
Gardman R687 4-Tier Mini Greenhouse
Greenland Gardener 8-Inch Raised Bed Double Garden Kit
- Made from recycled plastic and wood
- Will not rot
- Patented corner system
Suncast RBD939 48-Inch by 48-Inch by 18-Inch 6 Panel Tiered Resin Raised Garden Kit
- Rigid resin construction in maintenance ree- no painting, splinters, or rotting
- Can be Built into multiple garden shapes
- Steel stakes hold panels to ground
- Sold as a set of 6 long panels, 2 panels, 4 stakes and connectors
You might also find this post helpful ~ How to make your own SEED TAPE
You can take advantage of FREE Shipping on many items with Prime and get it in two days… remember you can try prime for FREE for 30 days. Try Prime for FREE!
Looking for More Online Deals? Click here for more THRIFTY DEALS. Please note that Amazon priced tend to change often so prices may be higher or lower without notice.