General questions about Cashfiesta.com and registration
- Q: What is Cashfiesta.com all about?
- Q: Are Cashfiesta services available worldwide?
- Q: Are there any restrictions?
- Q: Can I have multiple accounts?
- Q: Can I use non-Latin characters in the registration form?
- Q: How can I cancel my account?
- Q: How old do I have to be to use Cashfiesta?
- Q: Why do I need to enable cookies in my browser?
- Q: How do I enable cookies in my browser?
- Q: I forgot my password. Where can I get it?
- Q: How to sign up for Special Offers?
- Q: How often do you add new offers?
- Q: How long does it take to see the Special Offer points in my account?
- Q: I have already signed up for an offer available on your Special Offers page. Will I receive credits from Cashfiesta if I sign up again?
- Q: I have subscribed for several Special Offers but haven’t received credit for all of them. Why?
FiestaBar™ Installation Using the FiestaBar™ Individual Payrate
- Q: What is “Potential Individual Payrate”?
- Q: Where can I see my individual payrate?
- Q: When can I see my individual payrate for the last month?
- Q: What is your ANTI-SPAM Policy?
- Q: What are Direct Referrals and Indirect Referrals?
- Q: What percentage of my referrals’ points do I get?
- Q: How are my referral points calculated?
- Q: Can I refer members of my family/household?
- Q: How will I know how many people I have referred?
My Statistics Page
- Q: How will I know how much money I have earned?
- Q: When will I know my last month earnings?
- Q: Are my last month earnings included in the “unpaid” field?
- Q: Why do the Special Offers I signed up for during the last month not appear when I click the “Special Offers Done” button?
- Q: What are “Special Offers Available”?
- Q: What are my potential earnings as a member?
- Q: When can I request my payment?
- Q: How long does it take to get paid after I request my payment?
- Q: How do I get paid?
- Q: What fees will I pay to receive my payment?
Q: What is Cashfiesta.com all about?
A: Cashfiesta.com is a permission-based marketing company, which gives you the opportunity to make money by viewing ads on your computer screen, signing up for Special Offers, and referring your friends. Unlike other companies, Cashfiesta gives you control over your earnings by converting the points you have earned to cash on the basis of an individual payrate. Your monthly individual payrate depends on the number of Special Offers you sign up for during the month.
Q: Are Cashfiesta services available worldwide?
A: Yes! Individuals of all nationalities are encouraged to apply for membership. The payments are in US dollars.
Q: Are there any restrictions?
A: A few – only one account per person, no spamming, and no tampering with the FiestaBar™ or any other parts of the Cashfiesta web site.
Q: Can I have multiple accounts?
A: Having multiple accounts is strictly prohibited. If you want to use the bar on different PCs, there’s no problem doing it, you only need to log in to your account each time.
Q: Can I use non-Latin characters in the registration form?
A: No, please use only Latin characters when you sign up. If a friend or acquaintance referred you to Cashfiesta, make sure you typed their login correctly in the “Referred By” field using Latin characters.
Q: How can I cancel my account?
A: If you decide you would like to cancel your account you may do so by sending an email to . Make sure to include your username in the e-mail. Please be advised that account cancellations are final and you will forfeit your referral network and unpaid earnings.
Q: How old do I have to be to use Cashfiesta?
A: You have to be 16 or older.
Q: Why do I need to enable cookies in my browser?
A: A cookie is a small text file stored on your hard drive by a Web server. The file is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page. The cookie is essentially your identification card, and cannot be executed as code or deliver viruses. It is uniquely yours and can only be read by the server that gave it to you.
The main purpose of the cookie is to tell the Cashfiesta Web server you have returned to the page. Cookies save your time by providing information you have already given us so that you don’t need to enter it again. Cookies contain only information you had volunteered, and they do not have the capability of infiltrating your hard drive and sneaking away with personal information. Cookies also allow us to prepare customized Web pages for you.
Q: How do I enable cookies in my browser?
A: The procedure of enabling cookies is different for the different browsers and even for the different versions of a browser. Here we have included instructions for the last three versions of Internet Explorer:
For Internet Explorer 6.x, click on “Tools”, choose “Internet Options”, and click the tab labelled “Privacy”. When you see the Privacy tab options move the slider to select the privacy setting ‘Medium’ then apply the changes.
For Internet Explorer 5.x, click on “Tools”, choose “Internet Options”, and click the tab labelled “Security”. When you see the Security tab options, in the bottom of the box, click on the button labelled “Custom Level”. Next, scroll down until you see the heading “Cookies”, under which there are 2 sections. Make sure that the option “Enabled” is checked under both sections.
For Internet Explorer 4.x, click on “View”, choose “Internet Options”, and click the tab labelled “Advanced”. When you see the “Advanced” tab options, scroll down until you see the section labelled “cookies”. Check “Always accept cookies” and then click “OK”. If you still have any difficulties with cookies enable process, please contact us at
Q: I forgot my password. Where can I get it?
A: To get your password, go to this page.
Q: How to sign up for Special Offers?
A: Here are the basic steps for a successful registration:
- Log in to your Cashfiesta account.
- Go to Special Offers section. Special Offers available through the “Fast Money” page have a guaranteed Special Offers’ payrate of 1,000 points = $1 plus they will increase your Individual Payrate (this is the payrate for your barpoints, bonus points and referral points) for the month they have been signed up in. You will find out about how Special Offers change your Individual Payrate on the bottom of your MyStatistics page in the “Individual Payrate” table.
- Review carefully the lists of Special Offers and choose the ones that are available for your country and you are interested in. If you have any problems finding the offers suitable for you go to “All Offers” page, which is the last item in the menu on the left side of the Special Offers section. There you can quickly find important information such as Special Offer name, Points granted, Country Availability and Credit card requirement.
- Once you have chosen a Special Offer click on its banner (or the name of the Special Offer if you are on the “All Offers” page). A Guide Page will open. Clicking on the “Sign Up” button will redirect you to the Advertiser’s page and it will notify their system that you are coming from Cashfiesta. However, BEFORE clicking on the “Sign Up” button, make sure you have carefully read the instructions on the left side of the page. These instructions are Cashfiesta’s way to help you sign up successfully.
- After you go to the advertiser’s page do all the things that are required for a successful sign up in order to get points from Cashfiesta. Some Special Offers (mainly Casino offers) require that members use the same e-mail address as in their Cashfiesta registration. However, this will be specifically mentioned in the instructions on the Guide Page of the Special Offer.
- Have patience while we receive confirmation for your registration from the advertiser. It usually takes up to 8 weeks.
When you sign up for Casino offers you have to deposit and wager a certain amount of money (usually $50- $60)! It is a good idea to play in the casino in at least two different days. If you haven’t fulfilled any of the requirements we won’t get a confirmation and we won’t be about to credit your account with the respective points!
Q: How often do you add new offers?
A: We add up to 10 new Special Offers every month. You can easily recognize the new Special Offers by the blinking tag “New” on the right side of each offer.
Q: How long does it take to see the Special Offer points in my account?
A: The points from Special Offers are not automatically added to your account. We have to receive a confirmation from our affiliate partner so there may be a delay of up to 8 weeks.
Q: I have already signed up for an offer available on your Special Offers page. Will I receive credits from Cashfiesta if I sign up again?
A: We can’t guarantee that you’ll get credited if you sign up for an offer you have already registered for, as some of our affiliate partners do not report duplicate signups.
Q: I have subscribed for several Special Offers but haven’t received credit for all of them. Why?
A: Subscribing for ALL of our Special Offers requires that you first log in to your account and use your exact e-mail address that exists in our database. If you think that Cashfiesta.com did not award you for a registration you are sure you did properly, please write us at and we will investigate your case. Please include your e-mail & login name for Cashfiesta.com, the name of the Special Offer you signed up for and the month when you did your registration.
Q: How to install the FiestaBar™?
A: To successfully install the FiestaBar™ you need to just follow the instructions of the FiestaBar™ Setup Wizard on the screen:
- To download FiestaBar™ Setup Wizard go to this page:
- Click on the DOWNLOAD button
- Choose “Run” in order to start the FiestaBar™ Setup Wizard right away. You may also choose “Save” to save the start-up file on your computer and then double-click it to start the FiestaBar™ Setup Wizard.
- The installation wizard will show you a screen with the Cashfiesta.com Member Agreement. Click “Accept” and you will come to a screen with different installation settings.
- Click the “Next” button to install the program on your computer.
- When the installation process is over click the “Finish” button which will run the application.
- Enter your username & password to launch the FiestaBar™ and start earning points!
Q: I downloaded the FiestaBar™ but can’t start it. What went wrong?
A: If you have problems running the FiestaBar™, first make sure you have followed the instructions in the previous question. If you have followed the instructions but still can’t start the FiestaBar™, email with “FiestaBar Problems” in the subject field and the error message you got in the body of the message.
Q: Do the files I have to download in order to run the FiestaBar™ infringe on my privacy?
A: The FiestaBar™ shows you advertising banners and thus allows you to earn FiestaBar points. The only purpose of the files you download is to assure the smooth functioning of the FiestaBar™. We do not install any additional components to gather information about you or your surfing habits.
Q: Are there any software or hardware requirements for using FiestaBar™?
A: There are some minimum program requirements – you should have installed at least Windows 98 and Internet Explorer 6 versions. There are no specific hardware requirements.
Q: Is FiestaBar™ compatible with Mac OS?
A: No, it is not. Due to the small number of Mac users compared to the number of PC users, we will not release Mac version of FiestaBar™ in the nearest future.
Q: How can I uninstall the FiestaBar™?
A: You can uninstall the FiestaBar™ just as any other program on your computer. Go to Settings/Control Panel/Add or Remove Programs.
Q: I have already installed the previous version of FiestaBar™ – how can I update it and switch to the new one?
A: The previous version of FiestaBar™ will be updated to the new one automatically when you log in to your FiestaBar™.
Q: When does FiestaBoy go to sleep?
A: If there are no ads on FiestaBar™ for some reason. FiestaBoy will sleep and the dollar icon in your systray will be red. When an ad appears, move your mouse pointer over FiestaBar™ to wake up FiestaBoy.
Q: What to do when FiestaBoy goes to sleep?
A: Depending on what picture and instructions you will be shown you have to do one of the following:
– if you see this picture in the left corner move your mouse pointer over FiestaBar™ to wake up FiestaBoy.
– if you see this picture in the left corner click on the sleeping FiestaBoy, and then you will be prompted to take same action to wake it up – usually you will have just to click on the FiestaBoy walking in the advertising space.
Q: What happens when FiestaBoy sleeps?
A: FiestaBoy sleeping – you are not earning points. If he’s taking a siesta, there’s no Cashfiesta! Click on FiestaBoy to resume your session. FiestaBoy walking – you are earning points.
Q: Does clicking on banners increase the points I earn from the bar?
A: Cashfiesta encourages members to explore and sign up for offers if they are interested in them. Clicking on banners by itself doesn’t increase your bar points.
Q: Is there a limit on the hours I can use the FiestaBar™?
A: No, currently we have no limit on the hours you can spend online while using the Cashfiesta services.
Q: I had the FiestaBar™ running but got a “lost connection” message and when reconnected some of the points I had accumulated had disappeared. Why?
A: The FiestaBar™ periodically tries to connect to the server and refresh information. If the FiestaBar™ loses connection with the server, the points you see accumulating may not always transfer to your account, and you can loose around 5 points that you have accumulated after the FiestaBar™’s last connection to the server.
Q: I had accumulated bar points but the next time I run the FiestaBar™ it shows I have “0” points. Why?
A: This happens when you start the FiestaBar™ for the first time in the current month – then only the current month points are shown on the FiestaBar™. You can see the bar points you had previously accumulated in the last month statistics on My Statistics page.
Q: The new month has begun but I can still see the points I have accumulated in the previous month on the FiestaBar counter. Why this happens?
A: We usually update the earnings statistics and reset the FiestaBar™ counter to “0” on the first day of the month. Under very unusual circumstances, we may do that with a few days delay. In this case your points from the previous month will continue to accumulate on the FiestaBar™ counter. After we do the update and reset the counter, you will be able to see these points in your statistics in the section “Last Month” and the new points you accumulate will be shown on the FiestaBar™ as usual.
Q: Can FiestaBar™ work if I am using a proxy?
A: Yes, it can. The FiestaBar™ uses your default IE proxy settings. If you want to use a proxy you have to specify it in your IE settings.
Q: I receive “Cannot establish connection to Cashfiesta servers. Please check your internet connection and settings.” What to do?
A: Most probably either your connection is unstable or slow. Contact your Internet provider for assistance.
Q: How do I move FiestaBar™ up and down?
A: Click the arrow in the top-left corner of the FiestaBar™. It allows you to position the FiestaBar™ top or bottom of your screen.
Q: I don’t want the FiestaBar™ to automatically launch when I start my PC. How can I change the automatic launch settings?
A: Go to SETTINGS button of the bar menu, then check Manual from the Launch options on the screen.
Q: Can I change the skin of the FiestaBar™ and how can I do it?
A: The FiestaBar™ has a default skin and several skin options to choose from. To change the skin go to the Settings button which will open a new window where you can choose the desired skin from the Skins dropdown menu.
Q: How can I re-open the FiestaBar™ after I hide it?
A: You can open it from the systray icon – double-click or right-click on it and choose the “Show Fiesta Bar” option.
Q: What is “Potential Individual Payrate”?
A: Your potential individual payrate is the payrate you can get if you become a member of our Gold Club. For further information on the requirements for becoming a Gold Club member click on the yellow “Gold Club” hyperlink in the “Individual Payrate” table at the bottom of My Statistics page.
Q: Where can I see my individual payrate?
A: You can check out your individual payrate for the last month at the top of My Statistics page. Your bar and referral points for the last month are converted to cash according to this payrate. The points you get from Special Offers are converted to cash on the basis of a constant rate of $1 per 1000 points.
Q: When can I see my individual payrate for the last month?
A: You can see your individual payrate for the last month at the top of My Statistics page by the end of the current month.
Q: What is your ANTI-SPAM Policy?
A: Cashfiesta.com strictly prohibits the sending of unsolicited mass messages of any kind. Members who violate our Anti-Spam policy will have their accounts closed, their referrals will be lost, and they will forfeit any unpaid money. Click here for our complete Anti-Spam Policy.
Q: What are Direct Referrals and Indirect Referrals?
A: Direct referrals are the people you inform directly and who join Cashfiesta.com right after you. Indirect referrals are the people referred by your direct referrals. You will accumulate points based on your direct and indirect referrals’ points up to the eighth level.
Q: What percentage of my referrals’ points do I get?
A: Cashfiesta pays you for referrals up to the 8th level according to the following scheme: 15% from your direct referrals’ points; 7% from 2nd level referrals, 5% from referrals of the 3rd, 4th and 5th levels, 3% from 6th level referrals and 1% from 7th and 8th level referrals.
Q: How are my referral points calculated?
A: To enhance your control over the referral points you generate, Cashfiesta introduced a daily matching system: your referral points are updated every 24 hours on the basis of the time you and your referrals spend using the FiestaBar™. To get the most from your referrals you need to match their surfing time.
Q: Can I refer members of my family/household?
A: Yes, you can but they should have their own accounts.
Q: How will I know how many people I have referred?
A: You can see it either on your FiestaBar™ Referrals counter or on My Statistics page.
Q: How will I know how much money I have earned?
A: We have an individual payrate system based on the number of Special Offers you have signed up for in a given month and the payment method you choose. You can always check your current month points and last and previous months’ earnings on My Statistics page.
Q: When will I know my last month earnings?
A: As we need to receive confirmation from our affiliate partners for the Special Offers completed during each month, there is a delay of up to 8 weeks before your individual payrate can be calculated and your points converted to cash. For example, your earnings for April will appear in the “Last Month” table on My Statistics page by end of May.
Q: Are my last month earnings included in the “unpaid” field?
A: The amount in the “unpaid” field of the “Previous Months” table doesn’t include your last month earnings. You can see these earnings in the “Last Month” table as soon as we calculate your individual payrate for the month.
Q: Why do the Special Offers I signed up for during the last month not appear when I click the “Special Offers Done” button?
A: The “Special Offers Done” button shows you the Special Offers you signed up for during previous months only. You can see the Special Offers you signed up for during the last month in a drop-down menu in the “Last Month” table on My Statistics page.
Q: What are “Special Offers Available”?
A: The “Special Offers Available” button shows you a list of Special Offers available for your region that you haven’t signed up for yet.
Q: What are my potential earnings as a member?
A: Your potential is absolutely limitless. It depends on the number of referrals you have, on the time you and your referrals use the FiestaBar™, and on the number of Special Offers you sign up for. The biggest check we have sent by now is for $553.
Q: When can I request my payment?
A: Cashfiesta.com members can request payment between the 1st and 15th of the month if their unpaid earnings exceed their preferred payment threshold. Unpaid amounts are carried over to the following month. You can monitor your earnings on My Statistics page.
Q: How long does it take to get paid after I request my payment?
A: The “request payment” period is between the 1st and 15th of the month. After the request period is over, we need a few days to process payment requests and make payments. Then it takes about a week for U.S. members and 2-3 weeks for international members to receive their checks. PayPal payments arrive almost immediately.
Q: How do I get paid?
A: Your money will be sent to you by check (in US dollars) or PayPal, depending on the payment method you have chosen.
If you want to be paid by PayPal, make sure that PayPal provide Payment Withdrawal services in your country. Click here to check PayPal service availability by country.
If you have selected PayPal as your preferred payment method, but PayPal do not allow us to send money to your country, we will send your payment by check.
Q: What fees will I pay to receive my payment?
A: For checks, there is a mail-processing fee of $1 for U.S. residents and $2 for non-U.S. residents. Some banks charge fees for cashing checks. These fees differ across banks, so you should ask your bank about their fees. US banks usually don’t charge for cashing checks.
PayPal charges the following fees (as of Dec, 2011)
– US payments: 2.9% + $0.30
– International payments: 3.9% + $0.30
Cashfiesta will cover all PayPal fees for payments made in y2012.”