There’s no shortage of options for online furniture shopping. There are countless online stores dedicated to discount furniture, plenty of budget-friendly sites for cheap decor and an exhaustive list of affordable mid-century modern sites.
While checking out big purchases in person is never a bad idea, shopping the interwebs for home decor is an easy alternative to hitting up crowded stores. With so many amazing sources for stylish and affordable goods at your fingertips, it’s almost scary how fast you could decorate your entire home.
Not sure where to start? We’ve put together a BIG list of the best websites for furniture and home goods.
1. Ballard Designs: Although this line has a traditional feel, there’s something for everyone. And you can choose between hundreds of fab fabrics for upholstered pieces.
2. Jonathan Adler: This cheeky potter has expanded to colorful furniture, lighting, accessories and even fashion ― and it’s all available online.
3. One Kings Lane: The king of decor flash sale sites, this one specializes in amazing vintage finds, too.
4. IKEA: This site almost needs no introduction. Though typically a store to shop in person, they’ve made online purchasing much easier, as of late.
5. Anthropologie: The fashion retailer also has quirky kitchen gadgets, bedding, accessories and furniture ― but prices can be steep.
6. Amazon: You can get just about everything on Amazon, but their home decor and furniture selection are growing.
7. Gilt Home: Get deals from hot designers and items curated from some of the best.
8. Parachute: You may have seen this site on your Instagram feed, but this brand makes modern bedding and bath essentials for comfortable, lived-in homes.
9. The Citizenry: A no-brainer for home goods from around the world. This store partners with artisans around the world to give you beautiful, impactful treasures for your home.
10. H&M Home: Yup, this inexpensive fashion retailer sells awesome home pieces online.
11. DwellStudio: Furniture, rugs and more with a chic midcentury vibe and cool prints.
12. Horchow: We love browsing Neiman Marcus’ decor site for designer furnishings, but we wait for their friends-and-family sales to pounce.
13. Brooklinen: High-quality bed and bath linens with beautiful style and clean and crisp designs.
14. JCPenney: Yes, this department store’s been around forever, but their housewares are pretty amazing.
15. Allswell Mattresses, bedding and more all at affordable prices.
16. Pier1: For inexpensive pillows, candles, and tabletop goods with a worldly vibe, we always head here.
17. Target: Some of our favorite home designers have affordable and on-trend collections at this big-box store.
18. The White Company: The retailer to shop for British style. Find items for all rooms in your home, from kitchen accessories to tableware, towels and bath mats to home décor and more.
19. CB2: As Crate and Barrel’s hip little sister, this store has everything you’ll need for a modern home or apartment.
20. Urban Outfitters: You’d be surprised at the cool furniture, bedding and more you’ll find at this hipster haunt. And it’s surprisingly affordable!
21. TJ Maxx: A perfect way to get the discounts without having to dig through the options in person.
22. Sur La Table: Well know for cookware, cutlery and dinnerware, Sur La Table is great.
23. Z Gallerie: Head to this online shop for posh and glamorous looking decor.
24. Joss & Main: This flash sale site often hooks up with current celebs and style mavens to curate housewares.
25. Design Public: Into modern design? This site’s for you.
26. Wayfair: Looking to shop for everything, all at once? Try here for the largest assortment of brands and products.
27. Canvas: With a natural palette and rustic aesthetic, this site has it all, from bedding to furniture to great gifts.
28. Design Within Reach: This shop sells reproductions of classic Midcentury designs plus other modern items (although anything here will be a bit of a splurge).
29. Crate And Barrel: For classic furnishings with modern lines, you really can’t go wrong with anything from C&B.
30. West Elm: Always on trend, this shop under the Williams-Sonoma brand has an earthy, vintage look. Look out for great sales.
31. Overstock: A go-to source for everything under the sun, we’ll check here first for great basics like bedding and lighting.
32. World Market: It’s a huge selection of furniture and accessories with incredibly low price points.
33. Pieces: This Atlanta boutique with unique finds is accessible to everyone, thanks to an easy-to-shop site.
34. HauteLook: This flash sale website has a surprising selection of small accent furniture and accessories for low prices.
35. Thrive: This handcrafted, midcentury furniture is pricey, but the value is evident.
36. Home Decorators Collection: These shockingly affordable pieces are perfect for an apartment or starter home.
37. 2 Modern: This wide range of stylish designs has a clean-lined aesthetic.
38. Schoolhouse Electric: This is a great source for affordable pendants and more, in a ton of colors with a funky retro look.
39. AllModern: Exactly what it sounds like, this site is perfect for those who want a home that rivals Don Draper’s.
40. Blu Dot: It’s pricey but well worth the cost for high-end, modern designs.
41. Serena & Lily: With a sweet aesthetic and adorable kids’ stuff, this is the place to find pretty lighting, bedding and more.
42. Apt 2B: This LA-based site has a startup feel, but the curators definitely have an eye for style.
Follow Us On Pinterest
|Like Us On Facebook |
Follow Us On Twitter
HuffPost may receive a share from purchases made via links on this page.